Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
SEO isn’t so much about attracting your ideal client to your business but making sure your ideal client can find you when they do a search for something online. When they are searching for a solution to a problem or for information on a chosen subject, you want to do everything you can to make sure you pop up in the results ahead of your competition.
SEO can be a complex and confusing subject and can be a hugely time-consuming and frustrating task. If done incorrectly, it can have a massively detrimental impact on your site.
That’s why it’s imperative to take expert advice.
At Seahorse Creative, we are on hand to give your site the best possible chance of getting found online ahead of your competitors.
Firstly, we will undertake a full website and SEO audit. Following this we will put together a full written report with our findings and suggestion how to increase traffic to your site and convert this traffic to paying clients.
We don’t just do a general audit; we carry out a bespoke audit tailored to your individual needs. We will look at your business and discuss with you your target audience, competitors and specific keywords you want to get found for.
We then look at both the front and back end of your site (on page and off page SEO) to identify any issues and ways to enhance your ranking performance.
On page SEO checks include:
- First impressions: Is the site clear as to what it is about and easy to scan?
- Navigation: How easy is it to navigate the site?
- Content: Is the content demonstrating Experience, Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness (EEAT).
- The buying process: How easy is it to make a purchase?
- Site speed: Is the site quick to load on various devices?
- Broken links: Does the site have any broken links that will frustrate visitors?
- Contact form: Is a contact form and/or contact information clearly visible and working?
- Mailing List Opt-in form: Is an opt-in available (and is it working)?
- Business email address: Is a professional business email used?
- Grammatical/spelling errors: Are any errors on the site that need addressing?
- Favicon: Is a favicon in use on the site?
Off-page SEO checks include:
- Meta Description: Is a meta description used with relevant keywords
- Page Headings: Are relevant use of H1, H2, H3 headings utilised on pages?
- Images: Do images have relevant titles and alt tags? Are they optimised correctly?
- Mobile friendly: Is the site mobile friendly and responsive to various devices?
- Indexing: Has an XML sitemap been set up and are there any issues?
- Page speed: Are pages slow to load which can affect rankings?
- Security: Is the site secured by an SSL certificate?
- Social Media Integration: Are direct links to relevant social media channels available?
- Is a blog utilised? Is new content being added to the site on a regular basis?
- Backlinks? Are valuable backlinks coming into your site
Full SEO audit
- Full audit with written report
- Bespoke SEO to improve your online rankings